A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Monday, April 2, 2007

The Pink Slip

Shakespeare told James Bond 007 = mc2

Balaaaa! Bala where are you???

Right here!

Ya right! Hide and Seek at 26! Where are you ass?
What you doing here?

Reading!

Come on up silly.

It is so nice here. Leave me here.

You’ll be fine up here. You have a nice bed. Come on up now. And what is that you are reading?

.Net Framework 2.0??? I heard dialogues like “Shakespeare told James Bond 007 = mc2”

You heard it too? I’m going bonkers.[Sob Sob]

What? What is your problem now?

What is MY problem? You came here! What is your problem?

You are so weird. What is your goddamn problem? Why are you acting so strange?

[Oh well I’ve a constipation problem and that’s why I’m trying so hard under the bed.]
Coz I have a lot of fun this way. Now why is it so hard for you to let me be this way? I’m loving this place. Under the bed, No lights, No disturbance perfect for reading, aint it?

W.A.T.E.V.E.R!
I’m gonna pick up this book at Odyssey. You want something?

Yea! would like some kothu parotta and an Omelette.

I said ODYSSEY.

So what that’s the only shop in the city? GET ME A KOTHU PAROTTA AND AN OMELETTE, pleeeeeeeease!

[Dinner ready]

Ok tell me this. Something wrong at Office?

Something wrong? No. No No. Everything’s wrong! I’m screwed. Royally ufcked up. That’s how I’m now.

What you saying? What happened?

“What am I saying?” I’m saying My kothu parotta doesn’t have enough salt and I would like some.

Dei, be serious!

I’m already, moron. Don’t you see me holding a .Net 2.0 book? And pages and pages of scribbling all around me and under my bed. I lost my ufcking job and I’m looking for jobs already.

UFCK. How did that happen?

No comments: