A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

King-Size life

So what is it? Is it the cigarette or the drink?

What cigarette? What drink?

No.. what makes you drink? Why do you smoke? Which leads to which?

Huh! I donno!!! May be the smoke is what that drives me to drink.

You sure about that?

No wait a minute. That should make me drink every 3 hours then. Theory refuted in that case. So that makes my drink the culprit.

You’re drunk even now?

WTF! You brought that up! Ok now that it’s out there on the table lets talk about it. Actually that’s a very interesting question. I don’t drink every day. But yes I drag almost every third hour. So the answer may be that, "drink in no way is proportional to smoke” also you can’t equate gases and liquids can you ?
at the same time,
I am beginning to see a faint connection from another angle.

And what is that Newton?

Usually two three large get me fuzzy and happy. But a pack of Kings leaves me wanting more!. So you see the connection???

*Puzzled look*
May be the daylight is doing something to you.

Now who is drunk here!

...thaaa mavanae!

Heheh...Now you are talking my language. All this talk is making me thirsty, lets go get a drink.

3 comments:

Ra.Ge said...

yup, lets go :)

Jewel Rays said...

Hello There..

Thank u for dropping by my blog and leaving a wonderful comment..

Do drop by again if u can..:D

Rock on..:D

Mayaavi said...

Thanx to you for showing up here...shiv directed me to ur space...so thanks to her as well...:D