A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Movie Mania

I'm on some kind of a movie watching spree. I guess I'm trying to escape from the harsh realities of life :p

In the last two weeks I watched:

  • In Pursuit of Happyness (3/5)
  • Stranger than Fiction (5/5)
  • Children of Men (4/5)
  • Cars (5/5)
  • Open Season (3/5)
  • Fallen (4/5)
  • Panic Room (4/5)
  • Babel (5/5)
  • Motorcycle Dairies (In Spanish, without subtitles :p) (5/5)
  • The Prestige (3/5)
  • The Departed (5/5)
  • The Fellowship of the Ring (5/5)
  • The Two Towers (5/5)
  • The Return of the King (5/5)
  • Date Movie (1/5)
  • Trial and Error (2/5)
  • the last eight aired episodes of Family Guy (5/5)

I'm averaging more than one movie a day. With my new 19" monitor and a creative audigy2.0, soundblaster 5.1 speaker system, I must say I'm loving it!

I still have to watch:

  • Borat
  • The Illusionist
  • Entrapment
  • 300
  • The Namesake

Now the strange thing was that I found Cars more touching than The pursuit of Happyness. Should I take it that something wrong with me? :p

No comments: