A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Sunday, April 29, 2007

How I Feel?

Good day Sir!How may I help you?

Uhh, well....lets see what I can have...

Yes Sir...The choices are right up there!

Yea...I can see...Very interesting line up though...

[Smiles]

So watever comes up with C1?

C1! Thats a really good choice, Sir! What you see is what you get, Sir!

Well, theres not much i can figure out.

Well U get a zinger, a drink and a breast piece Sir.

A breast piece???Can i not get a wings?

Sorry Sir! Doesnt come with that!

Along wat does it come with!

We dont serve that here, Sir!

I thought u jus said u dont serve it with this alone.

No Sir, U got me wrong!

I got u Wrong???Huh!!! YOU SAID IT WRONG!

You want me to take the order, Sir?

[No thats ok, i was just passing time here with you]

Hell yea! Make a C1 for me!

Fine! Should I make it a meal?

Wats that?

You get to choose from french fries or an extra piece or extra rice.

Well then i'll go with the fries.

Small, Medium or Large?

Medium

Salted?

Yes!

the drink?

Yea wat about it?

Pepsi, Dew or Fanta?

Pepsi

Small, medium or Large???

medium

Ice cubes r no cubes???

No ice cubes!

Want cheese???

In my Pepsi???

Sir, cheese on the burger?

No. Please!

To be served here or to go?

[HEY!!!! HEYYYYYYYYY!!! I dont want your stupid burger! Another question and am leaving this place. I would rather drink 3 cups of water n sleep off.]

Sir! To be served here or to go???

[All worked up now]
Do you generally ask this many questions?

Sir!

No. Do u like asking questions? You know, is this something that you are fond of?

Thats my job, Sir!

Pissing off people??? You even call that a job? Is that really your job? What kinda job is that? What kinda sick sadist pays you for pissing off people like that?

Sir, Do you want me to take the order or not?

Is that how the person infront of me got that burger? I mean he should be one helluva Gandhian!

I think we are done here, Sir! Please step aside!

Why? Coz you are so miffed with my stupid questions?

Errr....yes, Sir?

Then now u know how i feel!!!

6 comments:

Shiv said...

ROTFL...ROTFL

Keshi said...

LOL!

Keshi.

Mayaavi said...

@shiv:
Seriously were u rolling on the floor???

@keshi:
Hey keshi, good to see u here! Thanks!

Ra.Ge said...

Hahaha, great one dude!
your best so far, a masterpiece!

Anonymous said...

super po!!!

Taurean Trampling said...

Hi Mayavi........He hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehheehhehehehehheheheh OKies now ma hands wud pain to type anymore.........LOlzzzzzz......ROTFL big time....Buddy I was imagining every bit of it...Gosh I wudhve got a lot more psyched with that waiter if at all I was dead hungry...Hey Thanks for gettin to ma blog...Writes like your motivates me to update mine often...This one is really really good da...A 10 on 10. Keep in touch. Ciaooo and keep the writes goin :)