A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Monday, April 23, 2007

Have you always been a great kisser???

Men are so good, they can come up with tales for everything, answering even the weirdest possible question. And i chose to write this one up coz i found a situation like this so silly but the man still comes up with something that can keep the lady interested r atleast engaged for a while...:P

*Kiss* *Kiss* I Love *Kiss* you *Kiss*

Oh sweetheart! That feels so good!

Im Sure it does

Were you always such a great kisser?

Nay...It was hard...25 yrs of kissmanship!!!

kissmanship?

yeah! The Kissmanship! 25 years!

Tell me more! Wont you honey?

Its a long sad story i'll cut it short for u dear. A play in my kintergarden that had a kissing scene in the climax where the prince kisses the bride and takes her his lawfully wedded princess.

And???

Apparently i got over-enthusiastic!!!

At that age???

Ahh Men dont change...they are all the same! Atleast I was....

So watever happened???

She started bleeding.

What???

Yea BLEEDING...i apparently bit her.

So crude!

No i wasnt. It was very accidental. I wrote homeworks for her later on.

So sweet!

Yea so, while other kids were out there playing in the park merrily, i was practising my kissing lessons hard. I was kissing apples, oranges

I think we better stop that here.

Am glad u stopped me.

The lessons have paid off sweety-pie, havent they?

I guess so!

5 comments:

Ra.Ge said...

Is this autobiographical?
:p

Mayaavi said...

sssHHHHH...

Ra.Ge said...

Either way, I had a good laugh.

Anonymous said...

hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheheh!!! MEN!!!!!!!! ARE SO FUNNYYYYYY!!!! but i am sure it wasnt you!!! you couldnt have done all that!!! heheheheheheheheh

Mayaavi said...

@mosh: I never said i did that...did I???