A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Genesis

R: Everybody and their dog has a blog. Im sure you guys have one or two that you no longer update :p Welcome to the overpopulated club of dormant bloggers :)

I have this suggestion. How about we start this common blog where we post interesting stuff once in a while, pooling our resources and contacts we MIGHT just have sufficient interesting stuff to post and sufficient traffic to keep the whole thing alive.

What say?

K: cool... what abt ppl (like me) who have NO blog? im willing to accept any suggestion apart from kicking me out of the blog group... :P

B: ya we cud...but come on rocky...look at the ppl u r talking to...u, me, kv, shyam hehehehe...LOL....

R: Umm exactly..

Varied thoughts and ideas. Why do you think I called it MishMash ? :p

S: Hey KV ... I don't have a blog either .. but our fearless leader (rocky) has gracefully overlooked this shortcoming and let me in on this !

R: Hmm.. Thou art forgiven KV for not having a blog! Will send you an invite.

V: Even if we have blog before we might have to use one common which our leader will setup for us. What is interesting is what should be the theme of our common blog...

Also, I was wondering on what criteria our leader have chosen us to partner him on this great common blog :)

R: Actually I want the topics to be random and varied. That forms the basis on which I selected the contributors ( If you guys want to add more people, you are welcome by all means )!

Tech Stuff, Life, Graphics, Robots, Art, Photography, Festivals, Cities, Relationships, Experiences, Websites, Poetry, News, Movies, Music, Culture, Books

Nothing is excluded!

B: The theme is simple..."ABSOLUTELY NO THEME"...that shall be it...

right guruji???

R: I couldn’t have phrased it better :)

K: and for the whole "fearless leader" part, i think shyam was trying for some of his pallid sarcasm... not to be mistaken for an accolade...

S: pallid ?? hardly ! ... I was pretty exuberant about the whole thing dude... bubbling even !




And we could not ignore something that was buoyed by such bubbling exuberant enthusiasm, so here we go :)

1 comment:

the being said...

holy crap!
why am i not in on this????????????