A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Sunday, July 15, 2007

So...what is stopping you???


Ok. Listen. If someone's gonna be here looking for me, tell them Im not around.

Lie? "I" have to "Lie". That's so not possible!!!

Dei...Be nice, and do this once for me!!!

And, if I may ask, why exactly?

Err...Well, I was in this call with my parents....

Oh you were yelling at them all this while??? What son are you? Im so ashamed. I am friends with a guy who disrespects parents? Cha Cha...Too bad.

Watever...

Ok so watever happened???

So, they have this arrangement made. There is gonna be someone in a while to see me here. And that can never happen.

Huh!!! why is that so bad? You cant have guests in here???

Dumbo, the guy is the female's brother.

Well well well...Hohoho...Hoho.....

Now stop laughing and do as told.

You are getting married??? Heheheheh.... and who is this female???You've seen her? What is her name?

Ive no idea. And whatever happens, that man is not going to be here sipping coffee in our living room. You get that???

Sir, Aye Sir! Consider it done Sir!!!

pch...Poda

So, tell me this, what is stopping you?What are you afraid of???

Are you kidding? Its a Sunday today. The Day we have for ourselves. My parents want me to shave.

SIN

set the bed well

NEVER

broom the place

MY GOD

and bathe and get ready when he comes

WEDDING CANCELLED

OH YEAH!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...

Mayaavi said...

:)..blog does keep us connected...how are you?

Anonymous said...

yep..it sure does....me gud, & chkin mishmash most days...

Mayaavi said...

:D...We r glad!!!