A motley assortment of interesting (?) things

Sunday, June 10, 2007

You made my night!!!

What do i write, What do i write about. I need to make a post. Come on there has to be something that was funny. My life isnt all that boring. Or is it? Is it really that boring.

Hah...Whaddya think?
You should win this years award.

For what?

For leading the most Miserable life on earth. Mwahahaha

Now who are you?

Who can i be? Look at the clock. Read the hands. The smaller stands slightly past 2 and the only light i see is from your laptop. So u judge who i am.

Oh no. Not you. Of all the people on earth. Not you. Go away.

Dont worry dude. You've got more company. im here.

Can you save my skin?

I can save that too.

That too? What else can you save?

Im not supposed to say that and you wouldnt wanna hear that. Im the angel.

Watever! Now y are you guys here, bugging me!

Oh we thought we would help you finish this post up.

Oh ya? And how? Got ideas???

Oh listen to this, you could write about this guy who filed a lawsuit against novartis 'cause the beverage he drank gave him an erection that wont subside.

Im not writing that. This is not a weirdo.com site.

Ya im with you on that. That is so gross.

Or about this hospital that puts up Brad and George Clooney's posters on the ceiling.

Huh why would they do that?

Help women relax during gynaecological checks.

where do u get these ideas from?

From you people!!!

Erection, Gynaecology...is all you got???Gimme something decent!

Decent...deeecent....hmmm...deee..cc..ee..ntttt....

thats right! D.E.C.E.N.T

Oh try this.

throw it!

Slightly older news that i read 5 months back. Is that ok?

ok...

That was the first time the Swedish Police station had ordered a batch of toilet paper in twenty years.

Wow!!!what else u've got, the guy who ate a tonne of potato and managed to never fart for a year????

Aaah!!! I never read that anywhere, but sounds interesting!

Now go away. You are not helping me. I ask you for one sensible thing that i can write about and you come up with all the possible weird things that can happen on earth. I dont want another thing from you. Go away.

Men dont appreciate quality stuff. No wonder they are mere mortals. Well then you've used up my stock, you might have to take only angel's help on this.

Oh then tell me what you want.

I want you guys to shut the fkcu up and leave me alone.

I think you are angry. You lose your temper so often so soon. May be you should get a counselling.

Dare me @#$%@#&&@&...Say another word and am gonna beeep beep beep beep...Im never gonna make a decent post with you guys around...so i better catch some sleep...thanks for making my night...

2 comments:

Keshi said...

**Help women relax during gynaecological checks

LOL!

Why dun u just write abt u?

Keshi.

Mayaavi said...

@keshi:
Like wat?Im this Im that???But guess wat that would be fun too...not for me but for the readers...:D...and dont want a autobio so soon...so lets delay that for a while